Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Husband. Wow. That's such a weird word. Husband. Hello. This is my Husband.  Nice to meet you. This is my Husband.  Oh yes, the other day my Husband. ... Weeeeirrrd. Ha! I thought 'Fiancé' was a weird word.
 
DH and I were pillow talking last night about how strange it is to be married. Our life feels very much the same. Me...check. DH...Check... Baby James...Check. same apartment...Check. Yep. Everything is pretty much the same except now I get to say things like "Friday I'm having lunch with my Husband".
 
I won't lie it's weird but it's still pretty cool. 
 
In other news I'm impatiently waiting to see some teasers from our photographer. I simply can not wait anymore. She must be getting a million hits a day coming from my computer. I'm like a child. No pictures yet? Click. How about now? Click. Now? Click.... Now? How about now? Click. Maybe now? Click... 
 
Yea I don't have a life. I mean without wedding planning what else am I supposed to do? 

1 comment:

  1. Awww hubby!! I can't wait to be able to call my man husband!

    ReplyDelete