Tuesday, September 8, 2009

25 days to go?!?! Where the flip has time gone? Just thinking about all the things I have to do is making me hyperventilate. {Hellooooo xanax refill!}

As much as I love my wedding, I'm sorta glad It's almost over. Wedding planning is stressful and will definitely not be missed! I've been thinking a lot about my blog and am wondering what will happen to it. I knew I couldn't write about wedding dresses, and favor boxes forever but I just didn't expect this day to come so soon. I really wish I would have taken up blogging way before my 6 month mark. It would have saved me a lot of sanity.

I also wish I wasn't such a procrastinator. I wish I would have accomplished more but the wedding day seemed so far away it all seemed a bit pointless to start ordering things so far in advance. Note to self. **BAD idea.

I'd love to share all the projects I'm simultaneously working on while at work *working* but I'm afraid that if I actually write it down or say it aloud I'll have a panic attack. So for now, I'll pretend I'm on a far away beach sipping a tropical drink.

As much as this makes me sound like I loser I have to admit, I won't have much to write about after the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment