Thursday, September 3, 2009

I've been a bad blogger. I know. I'm sorry. I've had so much stuff going on I really couldn't fit it in at all. I do come back to share some exciting stuff though. I already received my ring pillow and it is gorgeous! A little smaller than I had originally pictured but still gorgeous. I guess ring pillows are not so much
"pillow-sized" and rather "ring-boy sized". Again either way I couldn't be happier.

Have I told you all how much I love Etsy yet? Well, I love etsy! You find the best stuff there. Not only did I buy my ring pillow there, I also bought my hair flower there too! The flower was purchased from user Brendasbridalveils and again, I have nothing but good things to say about Brenda and her shop. She calls to confirm your order, works super fast, and provides detailed shipping information and is easy to reach. What else could I possibly want?

Here are some pictures of my hair flower, and no the lovely lady wearing the flower is not me.

Ivory Wild Rose with Ivory Feathers and Ostrich Streamers Birdcage Fascinator
Ivory Wild Rose with Ivory Feathers and Ostrich Streamers Birdcage Fascinator
Ivory Wild Rose with Ivory Feathers and Ostrich Streamers Birdcage Fascinator
Ivory Wild Rose with Ivory Feathers and Ostrich Streamers Birdcage Fascinator


Now let the wedding day jewelry search begin!

PS- I'll be posting the winners of my Postcard giveaway soon so keep reading!

1 comment: