Friday, September 11, 2009

All things Floral

In preparation of meeting with my florist tonight {and because honestly I can't possibly focus on anything else} I thought I'd compile some of my favorite floral design. I know he's going to want to kill me when I tell him I think I want to brighten up and change the flowers again. Here are his original floral design..

Here are some of my favorites..


I'd like him to definitely add some brighter colors and maybe less white. Oh boy. I do not have the time to be doing this.

Here is a picture of what my bouquet design {for some reason I can't let go of the whole white bouquet thing}

Bridesmaid's bouquets

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty...I love the dimension in the florals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! Came across your blog and wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers my love. Hopefully you make up your mind soon.

    ReplyDelete