Sunday, September 13, 2009

Yep. This is another Cake Entry...

Need I say more? My new obsession is silk ribbon wedding cakes. Again, I know I don't have the time to be second guessing every decision I make however, this one was forced I swear! You see, Publix called and let me know that with my previous cake design we would not be able to cut down the spacers in between each tier to anything less then 5 inches. Unfortunately 5 inches is a whole lot of spacing between tiers and to be honest I'm not sure that would work out too nicely. So I've decided to go the easy route and rather than throw a bridezilla fit I've chosen to just scratch my previous cake design and go with a new one all together.

I've chosen to stick with a white three tier stacked wedding cake with an ivory ribbon trim and white and pink orchids.

Now thanks to one of my wonderful "knotties" I also have a wonderful silver cake stand. Thank God for helpful friends who are willing to go 50/50! Irene I LOVE you!!

I can only hope this will be my LAST entry about freaking cake.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I got a shout out! I'm glad I could help.. I just hope Fern is ok with a round cake! lol ;)

    Good choice with the ribbon cake. I love the way they look.

    ReplyDelete