Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mother of The Bride Outfit...

Has your mom found what she's going to wear to your wedding yet? If she hasn't I suggest you start shopping NOW. I'm practically 2 weeks away from my wedding and my momma still does not know what she's going to wear. Bridal stores have very matronly dresses so we've been trying to stay away from there. We've been looking at places like Macy's, Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue with no avail.

Here's a compilation of my favorite MOB dresses...
and now here's a compilation of my mother's favorite MOB dresses apparently she likes Zac Posen.
She has her mind set on having someone custom create her dress. Two weeks away and that spells disaster to me.

Sigh. Oh mother.

4 comments:

  1. Have you looked at Unique Bridal in Deerfield? Thats where my mom got her dress and they have some real pretty ones that aren't matronly. I dont know about getting it ordered in two weeks though. Might be worth a shot??

    www.uniquebridalandboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I think your mom is trying to steal your thunder with that second set of pics.. lol. GL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your mother is looking too good and looking too smart. And the dresses of your mom are so cool. Thanks for sharing with me. For the more information visit on www(dot)theweddingdirectory(dot)co(dot)uk.
    Mother of The Bride Outfits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic blog. Love reading about my favourite subject. Just started my own site on Mother of the bride outfits in the UK, so always looking for inspiration

    ReplyDelete