Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Not so fun Stuff

I spent three hours of my work day at my doctor's appointment this morning because my doctor's office is constantly and unnecessarily full of people. (Maybe he gives out free cookies or something? Either way, he's never offered me any) I had to have an ultrasound taken (Guys, just thank god you're not a woman and don’t have a uterus because if you did you’d be miserable too) The process is long, drawn out, and more tedious than it should be. You need to drink large amounts of water and quickly too (because obviously you want to get the hell out of there as soon as possible) but you have to be careful as well because if you drink 15 glasses of water too quickly (like I did today) then you just throw all that water up and have to start all over again. Not a lot of fun.

Once you finish chugging your 15 glasses the ultrasound technician then proceeds to poke and probe at your uterus and your extremely full bladder all while you shake and have your teeth chatter because your half naked and cold. If anyone has ever poked your bladder really hard first thing in the morning while you've been holding your urine for hours... well you can imagine the rest.

Good news is I currently have TWO eggs  (ripe for the picking) Do you know what that means? That means that if I wanted to this month I could have twins!

Bad news is I probably can't have kids right now because my eggs would likely be blocked by the 2 cysts I've now been housing as well. Of course with all the medication I've just been given I'll likely be sterile forever!

But hey who wants kids anyways? God knows I'd prefer to never take a maternity leave and work forever. So

Dear Work, 

Please feel free to email me and call me anytime. I've got nothing better to do!

Sorry, it's been a rough day.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry your day has been so rough! Doctors are no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayy Lorena, sorry to hear that. I had an ultrasound done a few weeks ago and I'm a little freaked out about going in for results. Things haven't been feeling "right" lately. =\ I really hope things brighten up for you. *hugs* I'm here if you need me..

    ReplyDelete