Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Custom Favor Tag...

So after such a party pooping post yesterday let's move onto bigger and better and much happier things...

My favor tag designs are in and I love them. The only problem I'm having now is that I can't decide on which one to use! {Psth. Like I'm going to be decisive when it comes to anything wedding related}

Here is design Number one

and design Number two
I'm REALLY not sure what will look better on my favor boxes. The favor boxes are going to be a gold color with an Ivory ribbon.


Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. I like the gold on gold. Something about the pink seems off to me. =) Very pretty, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you madam! That's exactly how I feel about the pink! I just feel like it's "off" somehow. Going with the gold on gold I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the gold on gold... but I think on a gold box the pink might be a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete