Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Good bye Wedding World...

The time has come for me to say good-bye to all things wedding related and to be honest I'm surprised to find that I am ok with that. It's been a good year. Stressful, but interesting none the less. When I first got engaged I swore I wouldn't be sucked into the wedding world. I vowed to never be "that" bride who bored all her friends with questions like should I go with the '85 pound' linen cardstock or should I go with the '65'? {Fat chance of that not happening} I bought every wedding magazine out in stores {and read only maybe 2 of them} I watched every wedding t.v. show I could possibly watch. You can see why I'm a little surprised to find myself wanting to get rid of every bridal magazine in my possession and delete every wedding related show from my DVR. {Yes, I really got rid of Bridezillas, Cake Boss, Say Yes to the Dress, Happily Ever Faster etc.} I'm sure my FI is going to love me that much more for it.
 
It's kindda weird. I feel like I'm closing a chapter of my life. What am I ever going to do with all this extra time I'll have on my hands now? How will I ever survive without spending hours at a time on the knot? I think I'll miss the companionship and support of the girls the most.
 
I now have to deal with what to do with my little blog as well. Do I continue blogging or do I retire? I'm not sure I'd have a lot to write about after the wedding. {I'm pathetic. I know.}
 
Anyone have any new blog title suggestions? I can't believe I have to hang up my 'Bridezilla' crown.

No comments:

Post a Comment