Monday, September 21, 2009

Birthday Wish List

Realizing I've only got 12 days to go before I am officially a Mrs. I've decided to include some more random blog entries because after all, I can only blog about color schemes, engagement rings and cake for so long { Plus, god knows I need to write about something non-wedding related to keep my mind off my wedding for 5 minutes before I go crazy!}

Today I'd like to share with you my birthday wish list. { 2 months is never too early to start making a list! After all, you should see how early I write my Christmas wish list}

This birthday is going to be a big one! It's going to be my first birthday as a Mrs.

Let's start with my imaginary birthday list {because wishes are free and fun}

{The 2010 Volvo XC60- Because it's just so bad ass and by far, the coolest looking SUV on the road today.}


{David Yurman purple or yellow "color" collection bracelet- Because it would complete my collection and well who really needs an excuse for more jewelry?}



{ A new Louis Vuitton bag- Psth. Self explanatory}



{Cartier Roadster- Because now I'm really dreaming!}



ok ok, back to reality. This is my "real world, no we didn't win the lottery" birthday wish list...

I'd love to tell you I'd like world peace {not that I wouldn't} but I'm no beauty queen so I won't even get on that soap box.

In all seriousness, my real birthday wishes include:


{Red Velvet Cake or German Chocolate Cake- Blame wedding planning but I want the girliest pink swirl or crazy polka dot cake ever made! I want it to be so girly it's sickening, so girly a man would be ashamed to be be in the same room as my cake}


I'd also like breakfast in bed, a good night out on the town getting trashed with good friends {because I don't know how many years left of young and stupid I've got and would like to take advantage of all of them!}

In all truth, in lieu of birthday gifts, I'd like to just save up money for our honeymoon. We're not going anywhere right after the wedding and it sucks. Paying for your own wedding is no fun!

See why I like to dream instead?

PS- Damn it. I could not stay off wedding topic for 5 minutes!

1 comment:

  1. Have a happy birthday and your honeymoon will be so worth it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete