Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A DIY Bride's Job is Never Ending...

One more project down, a million more to go. I decided to create a different set of Invitations for Lucas' family in Colombia so I've been creating more work for myself left and right.

I decided to give them a different set of invitations for a few reasons. For one these invites were written in Spanish {I'm sure the 85 year old Colombian grannies will appreciate this} and two these invites are a lot more traditional {again, I'm sure the 85 year old Colombian grannies will appreciate this}

I purchased the Invitation kit and ribbon from Michaels using a 50% coupon so 50 Invitations cost me a total of $20.00.

I also purchased the wax seal kit for an extra $3.00

In total I spent about 1.46 on each invitation.

Not Bad.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! And very nice to keep things traditional for the older relatives. =) And at a steal of a price, too!

    ReplyDelete