Thursday, August 13, 2009

The little White Dress

Dear Carrie,

Why did you have to look so ridiculously fabulous and business like at your courthouse wedding? Didn't you know that you would spark a "little White Dress" frenzy? I'll have you know I hold you solely accountable for my courthouse dress dilemma.

XOXO

Me!

How do I even begin to explain all this madness? Well it all began when FI and I decided we are going to the apply for our marriage license this Friday afternoon! Yes we are going to the chapel...errr.. courthouse, we're going to get half-marrieeedddd. Now, I know that I don't have to wear white I mean we're really only going to apply for our marriage license. No biggie right? I mean people go in jeans and sweat pants no?

Oh but why wear sweat pants when you have an excuse to wear a little white fabulous dress?

I just can't help myself though, I'm crazy that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment