Monday, August 24, 2009

Opinions are like elbows...

and everyone's got one. This weekend I had the miss opportunity of hanging out with some married ladies and I have to say I was a bit appalled at all the diarrhea that was spewing out their mouths when it came to many things but specifically wedding talk. In my humble opinion, because you've been married once does not make you an expert and does not give you the right to bash someone else's wedding because it may be a little different than your own. To each their own. Now, I personally don't like the typical posey posey pictures but who am I to say that "Those are the tackiest wedding pictures you can take" Ummmm.. excuse me? I'd also like to know since when was hiring a photographer for 8 hours to capture all the moments in your wedding "tacky" and "wasteful" Ummm... yea.
 
For the record, I hired not only ONE but TWO photographers to be with me for 8 hours on my wedding day, and not only do I plan taking candid shots but believe you me I am going to have the "ok you stand there and look at her and hold her hand" shots as well.
 
Oh and for the ladies who think it's tacky to wear a long gown to a beach wedding....close your eyes when you see my pictures.
 
Love always,
 
Bridezilla Tacky Bride
 

No comments:

Post a Comment