Thursday, August 27, 2009

Is that what I have to look foward to?


My soon to be- Mother in law came over tonight to drop off some baby pictures of my Fiance for safe keeping. I had told her that I wanted to have a baby picture or two of Lucas so that I could share it with our kids some day.

We were browsing through photos when I stumbled upon the picture on the left. I knew it seemed awfully familiar to me so I had to whip out my baby photos. The baby on the right is me and it turns out that my fiance and I looked a hell of a lot alike when we were younger.

Now I don't know who should be worried. Me because I looked like a boy, or Lucas because he looked like a girl.

Either way, if this isn't insight as to what our kids might look like I don't know what is!

No comments:

Post a Comment