Friday, August 14, 2009

We're 1/2 Married!

So it's a little embarrassing to admit this but, I couldn't sleep at all last night. Why I couldn't sleep? I'm not sure. I know this god-awful cold makes it hard to sleep but secretly I think I was also up thinking about going to court today and applying for our marriage license. I realized that if I can't even sleep because I'm too giddy just going to the courthouse for a marriage license I know the night before my wedding I'm going to be a hot mess.

So what did I do at 2 am when I got out of bed? I walked James, watched some television, played online, took a long shower, blow dried my hair, went to Walgreen's, went to Starbucks, and still made it into work before six. I am absolutely nuts.


At 2 pm today we finally applied for our marriage license. I can't believe how fast and painless it was! We filled out the pre-application online, brought in a form of identification signed the paper and that was it!

Less than two months to go now...

P.S- I decided against wearing white. I was feeling pretty colorful this morning so I wore a purple shirt and brown slacks. With my cold I really didn't feel like dressing up either and you know what? I'm glad I didn't. All in all it took us 5 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment