Monday, August 10, 2009

The Scale may lie, but alterations and Reina does not!

 
Muahahaha! (Insert evil laugh here) So I'm happy to report that my second fitting with Reina was an absolute success! Reina had worked on the neckline of my dress and now instead of my dress ending at my neck it now thankfully ends right above my boobs. She also worked on the bustle of my dress and on tightening the back of my dress. I'm sure I've lost five pounds because the first thing Reina said when she saw the back of my dress was "you've lost weight love" YAY! Healthy eating and cardio has been paying off.
 
Now I'm pumped.Maybe I'll even venture onto the scale again today. I'm hoping to lose another five pounds.Please spare me the "oh but your thin enough" speech. I know what -10 pounds looks on me, hell I even know what -20 pounds looks on me. I'm a pear shaped gal with plenty of junk in the trunk to spare if you know what I mean. -10 pounds on me is all on my hips, thighs, and stomach.
 
I can't wait till August 30th! I have another dress fitting then and by then the dress should be ready (unless of course I keep losing weight)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment