Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The smallest Wedding Guests

I've got myself a flower girl! Hard to believe this is difficult but it was. Seems like Fiancé's family and mine are over-populated by testosterone because for the life of me we could not find a flower girl! Our friends don't have kids either so we nixed the flower girl idea. I even thought about having a flower boy but decided against it once I realized that me and my wedding would be to blame for any cross gender dressing later on in life.

In a moment of sheer brilliance I realized we can have my soon to be niece Sophia be the "flower girl". I say "flower girl" because Sophia isn't even born yet. As I type she's preparing to make herself out into the world. Her due date was August 2nd but apparently she still isn't ready to come out. She's behaving like a true woman already! Her eviction date is scheduled for this weekend so Sophia will definitely be present on our wedding day.

Sophia will be walked in with her daddy who happens to be Lucas' brother and best man. I don't think anyone has ever been to a wedding where a grown man has doubled not only as best man but also as flower girl because technically he'd be the one throwing the flowers. The walk through is going to be very interesting to say the least.

Today I've found what I would like to be Sophia's flower girl dress. How cute is this dress! Seriously. Now I just have to cross my fingers and hope that little Sophia is chubby. The smallest size this dress comes in is 6 months. Sophia will be two months old in October.
While I'm on the matter I thought I'd share what the ring boys Tristan and Kevin would wear. Tristan is almost three and Kevin is six.


The smallest guests at the wedding are going to be the best dressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment