Thursday, August 27, 2009

So I love the White Aisle and I love the girls on The Knot. White Aisle has processed my order super duper speed of light fast. I submitted my order last night and this morning I've already finalized my proofs. This is where the knottie's come in. They are the best pair of 2nd eyes anyone could ever hope for. These girls are so sweet and helpful it's just insane! I love posting requests for proof reading on there because they come up with the best suggestions and are the best spell checkers. {I once spelled "Islamorada" "Islamorda" and they caught that} Plus, when you want wedding advice the best person to ask is a bride. Fiancé's just get the deer in the headlights look and friends and family just look at you like you're crazy for even thinking to ask whether you should use ivory paper or white.

Here is my final menu proof. We used Magenta in for the motif, black for the text. Fonts used were "Bickham Swoosh Cap" and "Carleton"


No comments:

Post a Comment