Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Good Things Come in Three's and Creativity can be Sparked Anywhere...

Today has been a great day! I guess good things really do come in three’s. First I finally decided on the ‘Lily’ menu/table number design and placed my order!

This is what my menu would like if it were blue. It's not ofcourse. It's going to be pink.


My lovely table numbers again I ordered mine in pink

I also came home to find flowers {and it’s not even my birthday} from Lucas. He bought me pink hydrangeas because he knows how obsessed I am. I had never personally seen pink ones before today. Although I’d like to believe these were naturally pink I’m afraid they’re only pink because they’ve been sitting in water with pink food coloring for quite some time.


These hydrangeas have also sparked my creative juices and got them flowing… I began thinking what if I used hydrangeas for the bridesmaid bouquets instead of tall calla lilies. Hmmm

Then again {and as usual} I’m second guessing using pink hydrangeas and sticking with white ones in my aisle décor.

Now to put the cherry on the cake I have a new Drivers license with a fairly decent picture. Now I’m not saying I’m so pleased with the picture I’d gladly show my ID to anyone who asks for it but… it is an improvement from previous years. There’s something about the lighting at the DMV that either makes you look ghostly white or “I’ve been on vacation on a far away tropical Island for weeks tan”. Fortunately for me, mine was the latter.

One thing down a million more to go…

No comments:

Post a Comment