Friday, August 7, 2009

PSA- Worst Jewelry Cleaner ever

I'll start by saying I'm pretty chill and realistic. I don't expect to get miraculous results from a little cheap blue jewelry cleaner but, I sure as hell don't expect it to make the diamonds in my ring fall off either. To make a long story short, I have one pave diamond on the right side of my engagement ring that falls out. All the time. Now, at first I was pretty pissed at my jeweler thinking they gave me a lemon ring. I mean come on' I've only had this bad boy for about a year and the same diamond has fallen out about four times now! I thought there has got to be something wrong with this ring. So we even got it certified and we were pleasantly surprised!

Me:See babe? My ring has gone up in value! It's an Investment! We should buy more diamonds!
Mr. G: Yes babe, your ring has actually been my best investment. It got me you. (it's ok, cue the awwww's)

This is why I am marrying this man but I digress. I thought something was wrong with the ring but after last week and three other times having the diamond fall out (yep, it's taken me that long to figure out) I've realized that the diamond only falls out after it's been cleaned in the Wright's Jewelry Cleaning Solution. Damn Solution.

Needless to say it's been dumped down the drain. From here on out I'm a warm water and dishwashing soap girl. I've found this to be the best cleaning solution anyways.

I'm really thankful we have a lifetime guarantee on the diamonds in my ring. If we didn't I'd be a pretty unhappy camper.

Moral of the story is, buy your ring with a lifetime guarantee, and don't use Wright's Jewelry Cleaning Solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment